Where you can learn about Ondi and her organizing background!
I’ve had a passion for organizing for as long as I can remember. I have always found it very fun and exciting to see the transformation! Since I was young, I’ve naturally been an organized person who was excited to organize my room and make it clutter free. It wasn’t until shortly after High School I started to help friends and family with their clutter projects and found how much peace and satisfaction it brought them. Not to mention I loved doing it!
I thoroughly enjoy helping others and am a naturally caring person. I love to work with people on transforming their spaces and to see their reaction when they see the before and after. I understand that each client is different and strive to meet the goals and needs of each person I work with.
Coming from a 12-year background in customer service, my priority is to bring carefully thought-out solutions and encouragement into a sometimes-stressful process. With the tools and mindset, I understand how to navigate a project and construct a space to its full potential. I will Redeem your space!
Learn more about my services or contact me here.
Code of Ethics
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.